Music

me when i post something and no one even likes it
giphy.gif

I've been watching Dark on Netflix. Some of the music is well...dark. Anyway, it reminded me of Ministry. I went to Lollapalooza in 1992 (Scranton Pa) because I thought the Chili Peppers rocked and was really looking forward to seeing them live. I was blown the fuck away by Ministry, the Chili Peppers sucked.

marley meets slipknot

apparently they have been around for while, but i didn't realize the 80s were over at the time.

Really sad how Sly destroyed himself with drugs. Same old story, best stuff was written before the drugs got out of hand, songs made money, more drugs done, quality of music suffers, you turn into a bum.

There is a window of extreme creative output for some of these really talented guys. It burns inside to the point they calm the fire with drugs (most not all). When the creativity slows down they don’t know what to do.

It went something like that when i personally heard Levon Helm describe it.

The future of jamband music is Tedeshi-Trucks. Great songs, musicianship, arrangements. Just caught their webcast from Capitol and was killing both nights. There's hope.....something for young musicians to see and inspire them to pick up an instrument.

The future of jamband music is Tedeshi-Trucks. Great songs, musicianship, arrangements. Just caught their webcast from Capitol and was killing both nights. There's hope.....something for young musicians to see and inspire them to pick up an instrument.

Will check it out for sure Mark. Thank you sir

There is a window of extreme creative output for some of these really talented guys. It burns inside to the point they calm the fire with drugs (most not all). When the creativity slows down they don’t know what to do.

It went something like that when i personally heard Levon Helm describe it.
Funny you mention Levon Helm......short story.....2005
My friend was doing security for a music show in Connecticut. He asks me to go.
It's for Levon Helm. I say OK, but I never heard of him. We get there and he is a
BIG deal. What do I know......nothin' Anyway, who's there, but Wavy Gravy. Him I
Know. So I tell Levon and they pose for a photo. Here's the photo.
Wavy04.jpg

Some more for the reggae peeps. And no you don't have to be blazed out to enjoy....

MUST keep Reggie in the rotation...

Back
Top Bottom