Music

MikeyBikey2000

There was nothing better as a kid than going down to the record shop.. you might get lucky and find some import or b-side.. there was nothing like taking a new album home and basking in the smell of the plastic, throwing it on the turntable and listening along with lyrics and bugging out the artwork. I can remember the days I bought certain records to this day..Sometimes there'd be half price or cutout bins and you'd come home with a few records.. Who can forget when the needle hit vinyl it would have that little hum and some snap crackle pop static.. or when you were on the last tune of a side and it was totally static and you'd look and there was a clump of lint balled up on the needle (stylus for you audiophiles).. Waxing nostalgic..

Johnny Utah

Lately I have been doing a lot of long drives for work as well as desk jockeying. When not at work or riding, a paint brush has been in my hand at home (construction purposes). These activities have led to a rekindled love of Shoegaze music, here are a few of my favorites:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
and for something completely different.

It ain't Red Neck Yacht Club, but is works.

i'm in florida, whatcha think i'd be listening to...

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
sounds like a terrible acid trip

Golden bars from the treasury,
spit cleverly I'll leave it neverly, lappin' in the Beverly
Deadly medley, mashing on the pedal, B
Light on my complexion but I'm heavy on the celery

kllm.gif

Last edited:

Mountain Bike Mike

@pearl - I thought it sucked when someone told me about it. I skipped through just listening to snippets. One I listened to it from start to finish, it wasn't as nutty. It's still creepy and weird doe

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
College radio on a Friday night

And this one made me think of @pooriggy

Not in a brokeback mountain biker kinda way, just it seems his vibe.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
im glad i did not live through that era of stylish dressing or music

did i post this recently? this vibe is sweet.

Top Bottom