MTBNJ's birdbox DH challenge thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPaze

Going through the beginning of potty training and moving my son to a big boy bed as well and it sucks small miracles if my son isn’t in bed with us most nights but it’s getting better slowly. This was a good read thanks

thegock

I have a picture of his first dump on my phone. We tired again today but he got rim stuffed.

How did you clean the phone?

(Please answer my question in the form of a video)

Attachments

• IMG_20190505_135233.jpg
    IMG_20190505_135233.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 124

RobW

Going through the beginning of potty training and moving my son to a big boy bed as well and it sucks small miracles if my son isn’t in bed with us most nights but it’s getting better slowly. This was a good read thanks
same here... big boy bed is setup and we have our routine like Daniel Tiger,♪bath time, pj's, brush teeth, story &song then off to bed♪... the routine is solid and he falls asleep in her arms but i think thats why he wakes up and wants to come in our bed is because he loves to tangle his hands in her hair for comfort... gonna start to ween him off the falling asleep in her arms during story time and see how that goes.... baby #2 is here in 2 months... think we can do it? HA

Mahnken

same here... big boy bed is setup and we have our routine like Daniel Tiger,♪bath time, pj's, brush teeth, story &song then off to bed♪... the routine is solid and he falls asleep in her arms but i think thats why he wakes up and wants to come in our bed is because he loves to tangle his hands in her hair for comfort... gonna start to ween him off the falling asleep in her arms during story time and see how that goes.... baby #2 is here in 2 months... think we can do it? HA
How old is the first? We have a two year old and a four month old. The two year old was on a great sleep schedule, then the baby came and now someone has to lay next to his bed until he falls asleep (usually a half hour). By the time he falls asleep, I fall asleep and don't want to go back downstairs to get the house ready for the next day, it's brutal. It's a different world with two, I'd say it's ten times harder than dealing with just one. I'm sure it gets easier, but it's tough right now.

RobW

How old is the first? We have a two year old and a four month old. The two year old was on a great sleep schedule, then the baby came and now someone has to lay next to his bed until he falls asleep (usually a half hour). By the time he falls asleep, I fall asleep and don't want to go back downstairs to get the house ready for the next day, it's brutal. It's a different world with two, I'd say it's ten times harder than dealing with just one. I'm sure it gets easier, but it's tough right now.
the first is almost 21 months old.. they will be 23 months and 3 weeks apart....

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
the first is almost 21 months old.. they will be 23 months and 3 weeks apart....

birthday party planning nightmare! one gets saturday, one gets sunday?

Seriously, crunch time, so good luck to Ms RobW and you....

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
My twin girls are 4.5 and still in their crib cages. Hold on to that shit as long as you can. They can easily climb out but don’t. #training

BPaze

I have my second coming in Octiber so we are hoping to get the first on a good routine. @RobW my wife also spoiled my son by holding him for hours so now he always wants us next to the bed or in the room ita been tough but slowly progressing. Good luck with the second one gonna be interested having 2 for sure

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I have my second coming in Octiber so we are hoping to get the first on a good routine. @RobW my wife also spoiled my son by holding him for hours so now he always wants us next to the bed or in the room ita been tough but slowly progressing. Good luck with the second one gonna be interested having 2 for sure

He's still young I breaking bad habits is easy when your young 2 months is damn near 10% of your whole life.

Wasn't sure when you were making it public but congrats we need to do an OOS night out before we lose you.

BPaze

He's still young I breaking bad habits is easy when your young 2 months is damn near 10% of your whole life.

Wasn't sure when you were making it public but congrats we need to do an OOS night out before we lose you.
Yes it was finally announced to all family so it is ok to share now, she is due in October so I have 6 or so months but in all reality that is more like 3-4 max. We should def get an OOS or 2 night out I am down while I still can.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
All I see is a source of income for my kid in a couple of years.... tons of baby sitting money.... she's going to be rich!
Disclaimer.... she is a black belt in TKD and will kick your kids butts to kingdom hell if they fall out of line.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
All I see is a source of income for my kid in a couple of years.... tons of baby sitting money.... she's going to be rich!
Disclaimer.... she is a black belt in TKD and will kick your kids butts to kingdom hell if they fall out of line.

Do I get a discount if she is baby sitting our kids so we can go riding?

BPaze

Wait how old are your kids again, didn't think they were old enough to be on their own yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom