MTBNJ's birdbox DH challenge thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
LOL did Kevin just blame Zwift for peanut allergies? Holy shit that is like Michael Jordan-level threat derailment.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok done. That was like Season 1 of Max on Netflix. I was a little bummed at the end with the car accident. Didn't expect that, though I remember it now.

When is season 2 due out?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Ok done. That was like Season 1 of Max on Netflix. I was a little bummed at the end with the car accident. Didn't expect that, though I remember it now.

When is season 2 due out?

I guess now my wife just got home from work my son is to bed so I'm going to clean up make lunches and hit the sack around 12 I hope I can get up for a run in the morning doubt it but I'll try.

My SIL wreck has taken it's toll on us it's made things gloomy around my wife. The SIL has another surgery next week I'm hopeful she'll be out of rehab by the summer, and selfishly the sooner the better for my wife.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I guess now my wife just got home from work my son is to bed so I'm going to clean up make lunches and hit the sack around 12 I hope I can get up for a run in the morning doubt it but I'll try.

My SIL wreck has taken it's toll on us it's made things gloomy around my wife. The SIL has another surgery next week I'm hopeful she'll be out of rehab by the summer, and selfishly the sooner the better for my wife.

In all seriousness, sorry to hear. Life is much better when all you gotta worry about is burning the chicken and/or grass. Hang in there.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cry it out isn't for me not even that half-assed version, he'll sleep on his own when he's ready

Word of advice. Remember this when it’s potty training time. He’ll piss & shit in a bucket when he damn well pleases. They all do eventually but only when they’re ready.

qclabrat

@Norm and I are going to do a hot ones style podcast while hiking mt Marcy
Oh no, are now going to dream about waking up with Norm in your bed? @Paul H is sad...
tenor (3).gif

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Word of advice. Remember this when it’s potty training time. He’ll piss & shit in a bucket when he damn well pleases. They all do eventually but only when they’re ready.

I have a picture of his first dump on my phone from 2 days ago, I was do happy to see him on the potty. We tired again today but he got rim stuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom