MTBNJ's birdbox DH challenge thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Tough day today sis in law had a wreck on greenpond thankfully she's alive, heart goes out to the family who lost their loved one

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Sorry to hear about it hopefully she recovers quickly and condolences to the family. Is your wife ok or is she stressing?

She freaked out in the am we got a call that she was on a ventilator and out. A little extra details would have saved some stress but things are as good as they could be.
IMG_20190115_125848090.jpg

People make fun of subie commercials but they pass the sniff test for real.

Attachments

• IMG_20190115_125916032.jpg
    IMG_20190115_125916032.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 104

BPaze

She freaked out in the am we got a call that she was on a ventilator and out. A little extra details would have saved some stress but things are as good as they could be.View attachment 85565

I read up on he accident amazing she is ok unfortunately the other driver was in an older vehicle. I’m sure Ali has all the connects to keep an eye on her sister if you need anything let me know.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I read up on he accident amazing she is ok unfortunately the other driver was in an older vehicle. I’m sure Ali has all the connects to keep an eye on her sister if you need anything let me know.

Yeah she had her surgent changed.

I am at the pd right now since they dropped off belongings of the other driver and we just want her family to have what's hers.

They are a little confused.

xc62701

She freaked out in the am we got a call that she was on a ventilator and out. A little extra details would have saved some stress but things are as good as they could be.View attachment 85565

Wow I'm so sorry to hear. I'm glad she's ok. I just read the report and that's nuts. It hits close to home as I drive Greenpond almost every day.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Wow I'm so sorry to hear. I'm glad she's ok. I just read the report and that's nuts. It hits close to home as I drive Greenpond almost every day.

I'm trying to find the exact location before the snow since I need to see if I can some stuff on the side of the road that was missing from her car

serviceguy

That is messed up. I'm glad your sister in law is going to recover. It's always difficult to recover mentally from a fatal accident, even though it appears there's nothing she could have done to prevent the other car from crashing into hers.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
That is messed up. I'm glad your sister in law is going to recover. It's always difficult to recover mentally from a fatal accident, even though it appears there's nothing she could have done to prevent the other car from crashing into hers.

We broke the news last night to her when we gave her phone to her, we didn't want her to google that when everyone left with no one there to provide support. She is carrying a lot of guilt over that but as you said this was out of her hands.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
That sure as shit made me pucker up, leaving the hospital 30 minutes ago I started the car and got off the clutch as to warm up and it bucked on me. Fuckkkkk I was in gear ????. I religiously back into spots but I was running late and my SIL was hungry and people were nuts to butts not leaving me much room so I pulled straight in grabbed my lunch box and went in. Idk if I put it in gear leaning over or if I subconsciously put it in gear after starting and doing the neutral jiggle but here I was a second after launching my car into a concert wall and with the power of a 1000 sun's pressing the clutch and brake while hearing the echo of crunch. Car was still running so I know I blunted the impact enough where contact didn't stall me out but I had to face the facts I'm planted into the wall.

I get out car is still running haven't reversed and make my way upfront for promising world of regret and self loathing. Quarter panel is still seamless, head light ?, bumper?fucking everything golden! I sight down where my car meets the wall and there it is my eazypass. I back the car up and inspect, not an ounce of contact on my car I got close enough to just crush my eazypass and that's it. My butt clenching panic clutch brake saved the day and pulled a muscle in my back. I'll take this one in the W column on a technicality.

IMG_20190122_221959449.jpg

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
you lucky SOB.

i do have to ask why you have an external ezpass, i wasnt even sure they made those anymore . . .

serviceguy

Speaking of scale... Max, what does it say?

That's mean. Stress and lack of time does not help with weight loss. Speaking from experience.

No clue I haven't been home for more than shower and sleep between the end of the year work and helping my wife out with her sister. Last check I was floating at 333

I'm hoping that you meant 233...

Also, check the actual crash bar and the bar mounts on your car.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
That's mean. Stress and lack of time does not help with weight loss. Speaking from experience.

I'm hoping that you meant 233...

Also, check the actual crash bar and the bar mounts on your car.

I think it's unnecessary to dig deeper there is so much plastic something would have deformed.

233 yup lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom