MTBNJ's birdbox DH challenge thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPaze

@Paul H just don't feed my sun peanuts or gluten and he will do his own thing. he just needs someone to stop him from throwing something at the TV and keep him from climbing to high. He tried to climb up the fridge on saturday
Man am I lucky, my son does some mild climbing but isn't too crazy and I already have him picking up his toys and he even cleans up after me if I leave something in the TV room like an empty bottle or dish he picks it up and puts it away or throws it out without asking. But man he does not sleep through the night lately I think a lot of this has to do with allergies though.

How is Kenny doing with allergies?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
@Paul H just don't feed my sun peanuts or gluten and he will do his own thing. he just needs someone to stop him from throwing something at the TV and keep him from climbing to high. He tried to climb up the fridge on saturday
No problem... she will not feed your sun or son, for that matter, period.
No problem with climbing. Right now, her round house kick reaches up to my chest. I am sure she can knock him down with a quick and swift blow to the head. He will also learn to never do again.

BPaze

With certification... price will triple.
Let me know... so I can prepare her accordingly.
Honestly, cert was a joke but apparently it is a big deal now and people won't let people babysit without it, which is kind of funny since the clueless parents(yes pretty much all 1st-time parents are clueless) don't have to get a cert. If you tell me your daughter is trustworthy I am good with that, my wife is another story, she doesn't even want me watching him(do you blame her?)

BPaze

No problem... she will not feed your sun or son, for that matter, period.
No problem with climbing. Right now, her round house kick reaches up to my chest. I am sure she can knock him down with a quick and swift blow to the head. He will also learn to never do again.
This is Max's son not sure that kind of lesson is effective

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Honestly, cert was a joke but apparently it is a big deal now and people won't let people babysit without it, which is kind of funny since the clueless parents(yes pretty much all 1st-time parents are clueless) don't have to get a cert. If you tell me your daughter is trustworthy I am good with that, my wife is another story, she doesn't even want me watching him(do you blame her?)
Joking here as well... I am not going to make my kid do anything she doesn't want to.

BPaze

If you are reading my post seriously.... then there should be a lesson learnt on your end :p
Your daughter doesn't have a black belt? Not cool, I parent by the doctrine of "speak softly and carry a big stick" double points if you know who that quote is famously tied too, I know kind of an easy one.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Your daughter doesn't have a black belt? Not cool, I parent by the doctrine of "speak softly and carry a big stick" double points if you know who that quote is famously tied too, I know kind of an easy one.
She does have a black belt... this part wasn't a joke :)

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Man am I lucky, my son does some mild climbing but isn't too crazy and I already have him picking up his toys and he even cleans up after me if I leave something in the TV room like an empty bottle or dish he picks it up and puts it away or throws it out without asking. But man he does not sleep through the night lately I think a lot of this has to do with allergies though.

How is Kenny doing with allergies?

He's allergic for life we want to do a food challenge but we're told not too

BPaze

He's allergic for life we want to do a food challenge but we're told not too
Why not still too young? My son's seasonal allergies are tough enough couldn't imagine the foodstuff on top of it. Is it just milk, gluten and nuts or are there shellfish and others as well?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Why not still too young? My son's seasonal allergies are tough enough couldn't imagine the foodstuff on top of it. Is it just milk, gluten and nuts or are there shellfish and others as well?
Just peanuts and gluten, he is fine with everything else. Also has seasonal

qclabrat

I have my second coming in Octiber so we are hoping to get the first on a good routine. @RobW my wife also spoiled my son by holding him for hours so now he always wants us next to the bed or in the room ita been tough but slowly progressing. Good luck with the second one gonna be interested having 2 for sure
Congrats and best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom