MTBNJ Short Track Race #2

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
10994451_10153085539603954_771943254888486946_n.png

you're looking at true, frozen dirt in this photo. something tells me this is going to be much faster than last week!

http://bikereg.com/grundles-spring-short-track-series-2

Last edited:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Man look at Stienbrenner out there....clearing the diamond so the game can be played, well done George!

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I feel your pain. I had to help clear the whole DH course at MC last spring for the DH/ski race thingy. Have to race in Feb. or take it to the dirt for March, just the way it is sometimes:popcorn:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
we're on the right track now. it ain't gonna be easy but it's the right solution.

unless it rains frogs, then we'll need a shit load of bass.

Last edited:

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I may be available Thurs PM and all of Friday. Somebody pm me a contact if you think you need help

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jake, you left a rock there.

Brett, I'll be around Friday for snow removal. This goes against my nature, I'm gonna bring my skis to reboot myself. I'll pm you.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Registered to redeem myself for not showing up for Grundle 1.0. Can come by Saturday if I'm around and you guys need hand.

bigW

You have to spend some money to save money.

Registered but unlikely to actually make it. Such a bargain hard to say NO to this, I think I save money even without racing. Haven't seen the MTB in months but assume it is buried four bikes back in the shed...

Could not find a class labelled Barfing Beginner so Silly Sport was the best I could do.

- W

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Progress...this was the last sucky climb on the course

10952799_10153087364548954_4760841702210646324_n.png

Ill be out there tonight with my snowblower.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
based on what has been done so far, *IF* we get any additional significant snow, we'll be able to clear it out with the blower and have a GREAT course.

there's still more work to get done, but it's coming along.

DO REGISTRATION!!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i'm out for this week, wife's b'day. See you all at #3.....

Lots of hard work going in here - well done.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
As a reminder, Sunday is daylight savings time. Go to bed an hour early for the pre-race power nap!

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
In for Round 2:) Was in for round 1 but wound up laying down with flu for the last 5 days:(...bummed to have missed the snowfest. See you Sunday...

Brian

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
That's going to be sick to race in that little channel. I'll come help make berms.

Top Bottom