soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@pooriggy made it first

IPHONE-4987-HDR.jpg

IPHONE-4969-HDR.jpg

Last edited:

kidzach

i don't know why, but I really like millstone I've only ridden at kingdom once and it was fun, but for some reason I love millstone. I also really like Pittsfield. Green mountain trails are awesome, but there is some incredible stuff on the opposite side of rt 100 off Michigan road and I think liberty road.
I'll have to get back up to kingdom.
That's a great couple of days of riding.
Aren't the trails where upper Michigan ends VAST trails?

roc

Not sure. It's been a while since I rode them. A long while. They were at the top of upper or lower Michigan and they somehow hooked up with liberty hill road. They had norba signs on them. It was double track that turned int singletrack with some cool buildups. Probably 5-6 miles worth.

gtluke

The Moped
Hey, can someone send me a map or directions on how you guys got to that amazing spot that overlooks the waterhole with the trail that has wooden bridges? Is it ride-able from the town of Burke where the Kingdom Map trails are? Thanks! Def. want to add all that to my next Kingdom trip.

That's Millstone quarry. It's not near Burke, it's near/in Barre if I recall correctly. You can hit it on the way to or from Kingdom, it's a little off route but not bad.

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
That's Millstone quarry. It's not near Burke, it's near/in Barre if I recall correctly. You can hit it on the way to or from Kingdom, it's a little off route but not bad.
To get to Millstone from Burke its about 1 hour 15 minutes by car. TOTALLY WORTH IT. When you get there, there is a choice of 2 parking lots and a small country store where you buy the day pass. Buy it, the money goes to maintaining the trails.

kidzach

Not sure. It's been a while since I rode them. A long while. They were at the top of upper or lower Michigan and they somehow hooked up with liberty hill road. They had norba signs on them. It was double track that turned int singletrack with some cool buildups. Probably 5-6 miles worth.
Oh, ok. Thanks. I'm up there from time to time. I remember once driving to the end of upper Michigan. It looked more like
Ok, thanks. I'm up there from time to time. I remember driving to the end of upper Michigan and it looked more of a double track. That's what made me think it was a V A S T trail. Good things are happening in the area though. Killington mountain bike club are building new trails on rt100 near Kent pond. And north of Pittsfield in Rochester and Randolph they are also building new trails. The club there is called RASTA.

Top Bottom