MTBNJ Group Ride: Six Mile (10/15)

As an FYI those traveling 287 may want to budget some extra time. RU has a 12 o'clock game and it's homecoming . Not sure how this will effect traffic at the 8 o'clock hour.

As an FYI those traveling 287 may want to budget some extra time. RU has a 12 o'clock game and it's homecoming . Not sure how this will effect traffic at the 8 o'clock hour.

Do Rutgers games ever really cause traffic? I always see the signs but I never see any traffic.

In. With puppy.

Was supposed to go to Mtn Creek, but change of plans.

Puppy may not be able to do the whole park, so may do only half depending on pace. If anyone needs to bail out early as well, I am happy leading you back.

Do mornings during the week work for you?

mornings can work for me... i could probably be at 6 mile by 930-940 pm me if you want to set something up I'm good with dogs along for ride as well!!!!!!!

20161015_091522.jpg
PicsArt_10-15-03.35.29.jpg
IMG_20161015_152533.jpg
20161015_082459_001.jpg
Good time had by all. Thanks to all that came out to enjoy life on a bike. See you all next time.

Attachments

• 20161015_091522.jpg
    20161015_091522.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 98
Remember when u used to be a regular. Like when we did that 6 mile group ride that J led when it was 2 degrees out. :)
yea, he was wearing snowboard helmet and goggles.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for next one!

At first glance in that group photo I thought a little person was wrapped around that kiddo? in the red hat/helmet. His/her arms being the her? legs.

Did anyone take a 26,29, fatbike, plus bike count? ;)

Last edited:
Oh, You where on the cx bike. How did that go?
surprisingly not terrible terrible on the hands
I've ridden full rigid steel fork mtbs which were much worse, the carbon fork must have smoothed out 6mr enough. It was my first time using a gravel grinder on the trails and had really bad toe lap causing two falls, it's not really a CX and won't find much at the parks. Red magic dust glued to my knee

WP_20161015_12_47_37_Pro.jpg

surprisingly not terrible terrible on the hands
I've ridden full rigid steel fork mtbs which were much worse, the carbon fork must have smoothed out 6mr enough. It was my first time using a gravel grinder on the trails and had really bad toe lap causing two falls, it's not really a CX and won't find much at the parks. Red magic dust glued to my knee

View attachment 42333
Damn, lol. I rode the Major One that day. I got a little booboo when I unclipped over a log and scraped my leg on the pedal.

Back
Top Bottom