MTBNJ Group Ride: Six Mile (10/15)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Please join us this Saturday at Six Mile as we explore one of the area's most popular parks.

Where: Six Mile Run
When: Saturday, October 15th
Time: 9:00 am
How Long: 2-ish hours total time
Terrain: Beginner-friendly
Parking: Canal Road lot
Who: Ride leader @Mitch plus countless sweepers and MTBNJ helpers, including but not limited to @1sh0t1b33r, @Ryan.P, and @jmanic. I assume many more will be there in O&B or sprinkles on black.

I copied & pasted this from the Allaire group ride and I am going to leave this picture in because it makes me a little happy at the same time it makes me a little sad.

1525331_10153082335446109_1751746772267603803_n.jpg

Please post here if you plan on attending. We will go until about noon then call it a day. The ride is a great opportunity for beginners to come and see a new park.

So, who's in?

The Fine Print: Mountain biking is dangerous (like lion taming) and hard (like, um, lifting lions). The rider assumes responsibility for bringing necessary food/drink/parachute as well as making sure they are able to get out of the woods by themselves if that becomes necessary. While we as a group will do all we can to help people who need assistance, if you're sick of us and want to go home, you'll need to navigate out by yourself. The ride leader doesn't promise that the course if free of rocks, roots, dead hippos, etc. YMMV, void in Alaska, etc.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
in - trying to convince my brat to come.
will help with anything needed - grabbing pizza, and stuff.

lycokayaker

bugger..... I would have loved to join up but my kid has a birthday part to attend! Hopefully I will get to meet up and ride with you guys soon. I am new to the area. I am free during the week if anyone wants to ride let me know!

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I believe Mrs. G and will be there.

Is the post-ride at Halter's still part of the plan?

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm hoping to be there as well. We have a wedding to go to Friday night though, so we'll see how I'm feeling on Saturday morning.

qclabrat

bugger..... I would have loved to join up but my kid has a birthday part to attend! Hopefully I will get to meet up and ride with you guys soon. I am new to the area. I am free during the week if anyone wants to ride let me know!
where you located, and how well do you ride? well doesn't matter much, but if you are fast, you don't want to ride with me

qclabrat

@Norm, is there cap on this one? I don't want to take a spot if not sure
I'll take an easy ride out tomorrow and will know by then

lycokayaker

where you located, and how well do you ride? well doesn't matter much, but if you are fast, you don't want to ride with me

I am in flemington NJ. I don't know how fast I am..... Strava says mid pack or pinch further behind.... I haven't been riding in about 14 years just making my come back at the end of the season.... I am free typically Monday through friday. after 930 am till about 230 pm... I have to do drop off and pick up of my kids

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i believe @Santapez signed up for a cross race so we're a no...

but i love six mile so if anyone's around another day.. :D

Top Bottom