mtbNJ.com Projects, Enhancements, Bug Tracking

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The proformance of the site is horrible, try to post and end up with a double post then i dont have an option to delete. Someome should be fired or do the they work for the govt and have the month of august off :)

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think us old timers call it Splitrock. But I've even been calling it Wildcat to differentiate it from the watershed area.

Yeah, lots of people incorrectly call it Splitrock, but Splitrock is just the body of water. It's not a big deal, I also call some of my rides Splitrock to differentiate rides in Wildcat from rides around the reservoir in Farny and the Watershed.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
soooo... i was thinking about maybe making a kid-friendly forum area... i mean, just a safe spot on here where kids can come to ask questions and not have to sift thru all the grown up sarcasm and potty mouth (whistles) stuff... and where we can post kid-friendly rides and events for them...

it would have to be heavily monitored tho.

i don't know... just a thought... i'm not a parent so i default to the opinions of all the moms and dads out there.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
MtbnjJR.com ?

not sarcastic - although you can see what i did there ;)

i bet it could have its own login set, and forums, but appear under mtbnj - with limited rights, or monitored/approved replies......

soooo... i was thinking about maybe making a kid-friendly forum area... i mean, just a safe spot on here where kids can come to ask questions and not have to sift thru all the grown up sarcasm and potty mouth (whistles) stuff... and where we can post kid-friendly rides and events for them...

it would have to be heavily monitored tho.

i don't know... just a thought... i'm not a parent so i default to the opinions of all the moms and dads out there.

Top Bottom