mtbNJ.com Projects, Enhancements, Bug Tracking

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
I can't get to my media images. When I load they show up in the album but then show an error when I click on them. Tried in Chrome IE.

Not only mine any image I click on gives this:

"mtbNJ.com - Error
A server error occurred. Please try again later. "

Thanks.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
More info, the image thumbnails are there. If I right click and copy the image I can paste the thumbnail in Word.

Last edited:

StayHydrated

Swedish Chef
I would say storing your images in the gallery here is slightly more reliable than storing your family photo album in a shopping cart in the Shop Rite parking lot.
Follow up question, is it one of those Shoprites where you need a quarter to get your cart?

This is important.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
skid-row-homeless.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Something is going on with the host. Since we don't actually know who pays the bills it's hard to ask questions.

We do now. His name is JIMMY!

Yeah, like for real. I gotta figure that out. I mean I guess it may be time for us to think about putting this on something better than an old NASA toaster.

gtluke

The Moped
We do now. His name is JIMMY!

Yeah, like for real. I gotta figure that out. I mean I guess it may be time for us to think about putting this on something better than an old NASA toaster.

We can't let hosting costs cut into my free dinner budget

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There is an unpaid balance of $x,xxx.xx on your <insert host here> account. Please check your billing details and make a payment right away to keep your account current and prevent any interruption to your service.

If no payment is made, your account will be suspended in 1 days, on Saturday August 05, 2017. After 30 days of suspension, suspended accounts are permanently deleted.

Not sure why you're getting this notice? Please contact us right away so we can make sure your account stays open.

crisis aversion

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks for reaching out to <insert host here>.

I did noticed that your site, mtbnj.com took about 10 seconds to load on my end. I did take more then 5 seconds to load. I ran your site through a performance analyst tool. It shows that there are areas of the site, that could be optimized. Here is the report and list of files that can be optimized, which would help with the site performance:

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/mtbnj.com/WWj0NTMB

You can also look into a CDN service. This will help cache the site for you and help with page speeds. We offer our own TrueSpeed CDN as an add-on service, and information about that can be found here:

<some link>

Another option is using Cloudflare for CDN, its a free service, but you or your developer would need to set it up. More information about Cloudflare can be found here: https://www.cloudflare.com/

If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this Support Ticket from within your <insert host here> AccountCenter or give us a call or chat anytime.

Best regards,

no help

Top Bottom