mtbNJ.com Projects, Enhancements, Bug Tracking

Ello Ello - It seems there are many new topics popping up and lots of chatter recently and it's really tough to keep up. I check "recent posts" a couple, 3+ times a day and threads get shuffled back to page two, three pretty quickly.. Anyway to increase the limit of threads on each page to keep the older items from disappearing and getting bumped to another page where they are less likely to be seen?

Thanks in advance.

Wait. This is a quote

Select the text then quote is in a drop down.

sent from my iphone of course.

Last edited:
Anyone else not being directed to last post read. It goes to last page but then I have swipe down to get there. This seems to have happened after stupid new iPhone update. I looked to see if there was a settings on how you view the site and see if there something I needed to check but then didn't see anything like that in our menu.

Anyone else not being directed to last post read. It goes to last page but then I have swipe down to get there. This seems to have happened after stupid new iPhone update. I looked to see if there was a settings on how you view the site and see if there something I needed to check but then didn't see anything like that in our menu.

It's happened to me a lot on my iPad using safari or chrome.

same.
chrome also. supposedly chrome had an app update to use some new browser engine or something that apple made

Back
Top Bottom