mtbNJ.com/OOS Meetup At Revolution In Morristown! Saturday December 1st @ 7PM!!!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
You could lol! It may make it easier for us to spot each other. I hate walking into a bar alone and walking around finding your friends.

I can be there first so I can have a drink since if I'm going to drink it's right when I get there I'll have my one beer and be done to be good to drive an hour or 2 later

Kangdoy

So, looks like I'll be there right at 7, but I can only stay for an hour. Got a friend celebrating her birthday at 8:30, so I'll have to jet down to North Brunswick right afterwards.

Hoping others will show up at 7 as well. Otherwise, I'll have to try @BPaze jacket on the chair trick!

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
So, looks like I'll be there right at 7, but I can only stay for an hour. Got a friend celebrating her birthday at 8:30, so I'll have to jet down to North Brunswick right afterwards.

Hoping others will show up at 7 as well. Otherwise, I'll have to try @BPaze jacket on the chair trick!
Dude... you planned this and ended up double booking?
Remind me to never hire you as a scheduler lol

BPaze

Dude... you planned this and ended up double booking?
Remind me to never hire you as a scheduler lol
“Her” Birthday was the key words in that statement. Hang out with a bunch of old married dudes or chase tail? I would be chasing tail if I was him!

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
“Her” Birthday was the key words in that statement. Hang out with a bunch of old married dudes or chase tail? I would be chasing tail if I was him!
I dont disagree. But he could have done a better job of arranging his calendar

It's a good thing I'm not in charge of the ride calendar.
Maybe we will make you an assistant to Max so you can learn from him? jk lol

BPaze

So @Kangdoy just PM'd me a great question about parking

There is metered street parking on South St if you can find it but there is also a parking garage around the corner across the street from Tashmoo Bar on DeHart st. I usually Uber in so dont know costs or if you have to pay the meters but thos are the options. The parking garage is literally around the corner

DeHart Street Parking Garage
Dehart St, Morristown, NJ 07960
(973) 292-6600
https://goo.gl/maps/6rQU3Nnfatx

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
So @Kangdoy just PM'd me a great question about parking

There is metered street parking on South St if you can find it but there is also a parking garage around the corner across the street from Tashmoo Bar on DeHart st. I usually Uber in so dont know costs or if you have to pay the meters but thos are the options. The parking garage is literally around the corner

DeHart Street Parking Garage
Dehart St, Morristown, NJ 07960
(973) 292-6600
https://goo.gl/maps/6rQU3Nnfatx
Are you telling me Kevin is not going to valet park our cars?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Did anyone see this on their website? Just to make sure we don't double tip if this is the way we go.
Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 4.58.32 PM.png

Top Bottom