mtbNJ.com/OOS Meetup At Revolution In Morristown! Saturday December 1st @ 7PM!!!

Kangdoy

About 50,000,000,000 pages back on the main OOS thread, I suggested an OOS Meetup and a number of people were interested. I'm starting this new thread because I'm sure people have missed my post since it got buried quickly with all the shenanigans that go on over there. Since most of us are scattered around NJ, we decided that Morristown was a 'centralized' location for the majority of us. Revolution was one of the places of recommendation and it seems no one objected, so we're tentatively setting the location there.

So, if you've been on an OOS ride, you're invited! If you're a stalker on the OOS thread and never commented, I guess you're invited! If you don't know who or what an OOS is, you're invited to find out! It's an open invite to everyone! So, post up your available weekends and we'll pick a weekend most of us are available. Even if you're only available for a few, stop by and hang out!

Let's try and keep on-topic on this thread, please! :cool:

Geico_Feast_3.jpg

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
So is this a ride?
Should I bring my hardtail or full squish?
Can you post up coordinates of the meet up spot?

Kangdoy

I'll start. I'm around most weekends, except the weekend of 11/2 and Thanksgiving weekend.

jklett

My schedule is all over the place, pick a date and I'll let you know if I can make it. I know that I definitely can't do 11/30 or 12/8, the rest is dependent on my wife's work schedule and if I can get one of of the older kids to come home from college to watch the little one.

BPaze

Friday nights are great for me and just to update Nov 17th I am totally out and Nov 10th I will be there n Motown for a bar crawl and you def don’t want to deal with me that drunk or maybe you do your used to Max going over the line

Kangdoy

Alright. Based on the ones who responded and a few of you who talked to me yesterday, I'm going to post up a tentative date and see if that works for everyone.

How's the weekend after Thanksgiving? So, either Friday November 30th or Saturday, December 1st.

Kangdoy

Yeah, should be plenty of notice for most people. Again, the date is tentative. It may change to sometime in December. Hmmm, could also be an early bday celebration for me as well!

Last edited:
Top Bottom