mtbnj cars, coffee, cookies, donuts and cruise

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@rick81721 and anyone else on board:

Are you flexible Sunday? I'm thinking right now leave around 8:30 to hit up the Paramus show then cruise up 9W to Bear Mountain after. Thoughts on that?

BPaze

@rick81721 and anyone else on board:

Are you flexible Sunday? I'm thinking right now leave around 8:30 to hit up the Paramus show then cruise up 9W to Bear Mountain after. Thoughts on that?
That is a great ride, I used to do that when I first got my license you guys should really enjoy that cruise, if you want to avoid going up to Ft Lee by the bridge you can cut through Hackensack, Bergenfield and Tenafly via new bridge and Clinton ave. then hit Alpine trails on the way back

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Going to show. Then up to industrial arts. May try to get a hike in. Will txt.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
not sure if ill be able to make it, but if i do im in for the cruise afterwards

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
UPDATE for Sunday

@rick81721
@shrpshtr325

Meet at 8:45am at:

Wells Fargo Bank
416 US 22 West
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889

It's on the corner of 22 West and 523/Oldwick Rd.

The plan is to swing through CNCNJ at Hacklebarney State Park, then head to Westfield Garden State Plaza through Morris County. After the show we'll head up 9W to Bear Mountain and maybe even Storm King and/or Greenwood Lake depending on how we feel.

The Paramus show is $10 per person, cash, at the entrance.

Bring an FRS radio if you have one and make sure you have EZ-Pass as we need to get on the NJGSP for an exit or two.

rick81721

Lothar
UPDATE for Sunday

@rick81721
@shrpshtr325

Meet at 8:45am at:

Wells Fargo Bank
416 US 22 West
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889

It's on the corner of 22 West and 523/Oldwick Rd.

The plan is to swing through CNCNJ at Hacklebarney State Park, then head to Westfield Garden State Plaza through Morris County. After the show we'll head up 9W to Bear Mountain and maybe even Storm King and/or Greenwood Lake depending on how we feel.

The Paramus show is $10 per person, cash, at the entrance.

Bring an FRS radio if you have one and make sure you have EZ-Pass as we need to get on the NJGSP for an exit or two.

FRS radio??

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
@Carson I might meet you in Whitehouse. Have to bring the GTI as it's the only thing available now. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow. A friend might join with his older Boxter also.

Top Bottom