MTBNJ CALENDAR

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's

Anyone have the street address for the parking? Something Something Ridge Road. I updated the calendar with the GPS coordinates but I'm sure that'll blow up anyone using iPhone navigation.

416 Ridge Rd, Rock Tavern, NY 12575

Just make sure you Follow to Rt 84 and not the other side of park. GPS has been know to send people through the park from the East. That ain't gonna work..

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
416 Ridge Rd, Rock Tavern, NY 12575

Just make sure you Follow to Rt 84 and not the other side of park. GPS has been know to send people through the park from the East. That ain't gonna work..

Updated calendar. It is fine for Google users. If it doesn't work for iPhone users I'm sure they'll make it in time for the post race food.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
two person teams, they both do have to complete at least two laps, the faster overlap lap is/are used.

anyone?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Anyone

Anyone

Bueller

Bueller...

Voodoo what?

Voodoo what?

Economics....Voodoo Economics

couldn't spell bueller off the top of my head....

monetary policy is a response to a situation, not a presumption to manipulate the future. (this stuck in my head, not sure why - 10 years of kolege down the drain....)

jimf

I thought I saw a stewart 45 course on here previously but I cannot find it now, is there a loop one could look at somewhere? Also for the team format, can both team members go out and do their two laps at the same time and then pick the fastest three out of the four laps?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bikereg was updated weeks ago. Best to read it there.

And yes on "2 each pick best 3 of 4"

Top Bottom