MTBers vs. Marines

Rusty

“It was muddy the day we were riding, and if our bikes are still full of mud,” Hiley said, “unless the Marines hosed them off, we’re probably going to have damaged components in our drivetrains.”

hmmm

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
“It was muddy the day we were riding, and if our bikes are still full of mud,” Hiley said, “unless the Marines hosed them off, we’re probably going to have damaged components in our drivetrains.”

hmmm
lol wow thats a great one.

If the Marines choose to line these bikes up and strafe them with Harriers, I support it. Read the goddam sign

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There was some discussion on this here:
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/oh-snap.38689/

The signs are super obvious. You cannot possibly ride there and not know you're trespassing. I looked into this on the local socal forum years ago when I was out there. Everyone said to just ride from the high school and cut through there, and that nobody cares. I guess the people that don't care got tired of not caring.

Mumonkan

i talked to a guy on another forum about this, he was one of the guys in the group. it was his first time going there with this group of guys but everyone knew what they were doing.

theyre still waiting to get their bikes back

Mumonkan

my understanding is that was done before and hasnt stopped anyone, so its "make an example" time now

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I showed this article to a Marine friend and the first thing he noticed was: "Why are they these guys in flight suits? I bet they just wanted to mess with the bikers." I am not 100% sure, but I think only MPs have authority to arrest people and give out tickets. If they were ordered to do so it would have either been the MPs or they likely would not have been in flight suits. They are not dressed like any MPs I have ever seen.

So the theory that we came up with is:

- Marines were in training.
- They saw bikers.
- They wanted to mess with them.
- They gave bikers a hard time.
- Marine went back to the base handed it over to the MPs.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
sdmba is not a pronounceable acronym.

good straight talking there.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Every time he said sdim-ba I thought it was impressive that it was rolling off his tongue so easily.

Mumonkan

1411420217884_Image_galleryImage_The_Lion_King.JPG

rick81721

Lothar
I showed this article to a Marine friend and the first thing he noticed was: "Why are they these guys in flight suits? I bet they just wanted to mess with the bikers." I am not 100% sure, but I think only MPs have authority to arrest people and give out tickets. If they were ordered to do so it would have either been the MPs or they likely would not have been in flight suits. They are not dressed like any MPs I have ever seen.

So the theory that we came up with is:

- Marines were in training.
- They saw bikers.
- They wanted to mess with them.
- They gave bikers a hard time.
- Marine went back to the base handed it over to the MPs.

You're forgetting the obvious - aliens

Top Bottom