Motocross bikes at Allaire!!

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'd hold off on posting hate comments on YouTube so that the evidence don't get erased.

Frank

Sasquatch
The sad thing is they poached our trails and probably roosted on the Parkway climb.....that was bad already. Entitled

:mad::mad::mad:

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
from his fb page.
we have plates on these bikes. Cops don't bother us. They cant take the bikes if we get caught on city property either. Worst case you get $150 fine.

MST.ESQ

Not only that, but his timeline has a link to the video and his profile pic is the orange moto-fender bike in a sandy-looking locale.

I never understood the urge to post a video of yourself doing something illegal and going so far as identifying where you did it, and leave it "public" on your facebook profile. I assume this info has already been sent to the part officials or police...?

Frank

Sasquatch
I'd hold off on posting hate comments on YouTube so that the evidence don't get erased.

I agree, let them fry themselves. Also, I would refrain from commenting to their FB pages as well because they are the bad guys and they have more rights than us.:(

MST.ESQ

We should send him an e-mail about a group ride at Allaire this weekend and ask him to join us - then call the fuzz. Plus, based on the video can we tell where they are parking and entering the powerlines?

MikeP

Hopefully somebody up there follows thru on this. I actually do sympathize that motos have very limited places to legally ride but this is just ridiculous.

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We should send him an e-mail about a group ride at Allaire this weekend and ask him to join us - then call the fuzz. Plus, based on the video can we tell where they are parking and entering the powerlines?

Pardon my french, but fuck that. I'll meet him there with some of my "other" training partners and they won't be twisting throttles for a long time.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions