Motobecane Bikes

DownhillR3

A Motobecane has been on my radar for over a year, was wondering when people would catch on. I'm looking to pick one up as a spare DH rig for a backup bike/rainy day bike.

I know some fast dudes who rip on them and have proven they are worthy. For the price point... a no-brainer. Great price point for less skilled individuals wanting to get into the sport as well. I'd buy a Motobecane over a Rental Fleet bike anyday.

qclabrat

A Motobecane has been on my radar for over a year, was wondering when people would catch on. I'm looking to pick one up as a spare DH rig for a backup bike/rainy day bike.

I know some fast dudes who rip on them and have proven they are worthy. For the price point... a no-brainer. Great price point for less skilled individuals wanting to get into the sport as well. I'd buy a Motobecane over a Rental Fleet bike anyday.
what are you thoughts on sizing? the numbers look like they run small

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
For what it's worth, Blue Mountain Bike Park (PA) usually has great deals on their rentals after the season and they are probably less thrashed than Creek bikes since their traffic is lower. If i were in the market for a cheap option to get into the DH world, i wouldn't avoid rentals. Just see it in person before purchase and have your local shop give it a once-over after you get it. Pinkbike also has deals but if they're not local, you're buying sight-unseen.

Top Bottom