Morris County

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
What about getting the existing trails maintained? I reached out to a few contacts on the website and have been told contact this person, and they they say contact that person. It has been a cycle

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Welcome to Morris County!

This morning I woke up to a response.

I appreciate your concerns and we all here agree with the problems -----too long, too severe.
We are planning to have a major effort to “rehabilitate” the trails by using young adult resources from AmeriCorps Network.
This is something like the old CCC work force that did some much during the late 1930’s
Sounds like it’s out of sync with today’s volunteers BUT I hear they do great work.
I’ll try to keep you updated when that work starts.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I appreciate your concerns and we all here agree with the problems -----too long, too severe.
We are planning to have a major effort to “rehabilitate” the trails by using young adult resources from AmeriCorps Network.
This is something like the old CCC work force that did some much during the late 1930’s
Sounds like it’s out of sync with today’s volunteers BUT I hear they do great work.
I’ll try to keep you updated when that work starts.

Ok I'll play along. Who did you send this to?

I have dabbled into the arena that is the Morris County Park System. To quote Yoda, "Your breath, I would not hold."

Top Bottom