More of the technical stuff..

mtn

Would anyone mind showing a guy around the more technical stuff. Like dh parts and steep climbs. I just don't want that normal boring xc. Thanks

What is your normal riding pace like? IE how many hours/miles to you consider normal? Trying to find you the right riding buddy. Utah and I could show you around, we like and know all the awesome crap in that park. This weekend is going to be really REALLY hot, so I'm not sure if you are going to venture out in the death heat. Maybe saturday.

I'm fast pace, especially in unknown territory. I don't really track my distances, but I am the one that usually waits up for people. I agree with you on the heat... I will not go outside on Sunday or Monday. What type of bike do you reccommend?

There isn't anything crazy that requires a big bike, I ride a 29er hardtail. Something like a stumpjumper would be perfect, it can get rocky.

That video has riding on a trail that is questionable legit at best. Next person to post it will be in the penalty box for a week

That video has riding on a trail that is questionable legit at best. Next person to post it will be in the penalty box for a week

Sorry Shaggz. If you can PM me which trail it is, I'll pass it on to the parties and avoid riding it in the future.

Sorry, I'm not feeling too good now, so by the looks of it, its no for tomorrow.

I also didn't know that posting a link would be so controversial.

Last edited:
Wahhhhhhh.

if anyone else would like to ride for 3hrs or so on one of the best trails I know near Mahlon tomorrow hit me up.

Wahhhhhhh.

if anyone else would like to ride for 3hrs or so on one of the best trails I know near Mahlon tomorrow hit me up.

I never checked back as we all went to text on this one. I will scold the boys for leavin you outta the loop on this one, sorry:(

I got the pm and chose to ride an hr later. I rode through Mahlon from the North east to the south west of the park and continued onward. I did ride ample amounts of rocks, tecky stuff and power moves:) What fun!!
Maybe next time guys.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions