More free stuff

rick81721

Lothar
Found in basement from finish project:

3.5 pieces Armstrong white aluminum dropped ceiling wall mld - 12'
1 white vinyl bull nose corner 8' x 3/4"
~ 5' 1.5" cantex schedule 40 rigid pvc, grey
~ 16' 1/8" solid bare copper wire

Guitar pedals (late 70s, not sure if work)

DeArmond volume pedal
Morley optical power wah

Golf simulator

Optishot Infrared golf simulator - USB plug into computer. Not sure I have the software disc tho, will look

New in box Air Vent roof mounted attic fan

Last edited:

rick81721

Lothar
You guys got em.

Wschruba the electronics in these things should be pretty easy to fix. I also have an ADA flanger but keeping that one, it's a classic.

Walt that Optishot worked surprisingly well, I just hooked it to a laptop but with a big screen monitor would be much better. Unfortunately I probably chucked the disk but will keep looking. Should be able to get the software somewhere.

Mike do you care about the color? It's "weatherwood". Model RV28WW.

Last edited:

qclabrat

You guys got em.

Wschruba the electronics in these things should be pretty easy to fix. I also have ano ADA flanger but keeping that one, it's a classic.

Walt that Optishot worked surprisingly well, I just hooked it to a laptop but with a big screen monitor would be much better. Unfortunately I probably chucked the disk but will keep looking. Should be able to get the software somewhere.

don't worry about the disk, I can load it off the website.

rick81721

Lothar
Found a few more:

Think @fidodie tried to get rid of one of these - black century powerline water-filled punching/kicking bag. A few small rips in the vinyl - I used to fire it up with roundhouse and side kicks.

Boss distortion DS-1 pedal (orange). Made in Japan, probably 1980s.

Mountain Bike Mike

You guys got em.

Wschruba the electronics in these things should be pretty easy to fix. I also have an ADA flanger but keeping that one, it's a classic.

Don't care... As long as it provides some relief in the summer so my upstairs AC unit isn't doing all the work to get rid of the trapped hot air in the upstairs... It will save me a fukton of money running that upstairs unit

Top Bottom