JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
look out for info from @2Julianas for a ride THIS Saturday April 9th

****WOMAN ONLY****

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok @2Julianas can not do saturday, but I can. I will be there at 930 if anyone is interested in joining me.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What lot should I park/meet up?

And my car is currently in the shop so I might have a tag along boy with me (who will ride by himself)

I'll RSVP here for sure by Friday

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
YES!! To anyone who is interested both Steph and I will also be leading a pre-ride on Sunday April 10th. We will be meeting in the Wheeler lot with plans for wheels down at 10:15am. Please leave enough time to set up your bike/gear and sign the waiver (because we are on private property). The plan is to do one lap on the Cat 1/2 course at an intermediate pace, with stops at trickier sections to practice different lines and approaches. Then an optional second lap at a faster pace, with stops only at key intersections so we don't lose anybody. The Sunday ride will be open to men also, but it will not be a hammer fest or a Cat 1 pace.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
And my car is currently in the shop so I might have a tag along boy with me (who will ride by himself)

The camp isn't open for pre-riding this weekend. Just the organized rides. The BSA is being very strict about these rules this weekend. We can't have people riding outside of these 2 pre-rides.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The camp isn't open for pre-riding this weekend. Just the organized rides. The BSA is being very strict about these rules this weekend. We can't have people riding outside of these 2 pre-rides.

utah was clarifying this for me on FB ... :D

Rusty

I'm more offended you would ask a "boy" to drive you and then tell him he needs to go ride by himself.

Top Bottom