Mooch madness status?

Chillydog

Damn I want to do this race but daughter's Spring Soccer Game is in the way. Good luck enjoy racing this weekend.

jimmy g

Anybody out there today check yourselves for ticks We rode a couple times up there this weeks and had a bunch even though we never stopped which is unusual

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Status update:
It's over.
Many funs were had,
Thanks to all that came out to play!

Perfect day out there, and feedback on the course was great. Some crazy fast lap times out there- had to check my gps and make sure we were in fact at Mooch, and not LewMo.

Thanks to our swag sponsors including Halter's and StansNoTubes, and Enzo's for the post race carbo load.

Props to the team for putting this altogether, and special props to the tallest working man in show biz.

IMG_6463.JPG

Last edited:

LND

Fantastic event today folks. Really appreciate all the collective effort that goes into putting this all together. Great course, one of my favorites. Awesome vibe. Thanks to all, including the random people cheering out on the course (maybe I just hallunicated you all). Sun came out, so my SAD in full retrograde.

Keep the endurance class (yea, I said that). Whoever gave Sean the mike - brilliant!

Peace and love.

Leadman

Formerly: Harry Hamilton
I did love it although I cracked (and my frame cracked) on lap 4. Lap 5 was a real quad lock. I messed up my nutrition and hydration badly, but I'll be better next time. Those fast descents through the rocks had my shoulders aching!. Great course though. Just enough climbing. 6 laps was enough!

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I did love it although I cracked (and my frame cracked) on lap 4. Lap 5 was a real quad lock. I messed up my nutrition and hydration badly, but I'll be better next time. Those fast descents through the rocks had my shoulders aching!. Great course though. Just enough climbing. 6 laps was enough!

Great job Harry.... :thumbsup:
Hope that frame situation gets fixed soon...

Top Bottom