Mooch Combo Ride

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have done it more times then any and never had a close call just saying. shoulder is pretty large for the most part and were only talking about 1 mile total albeit its a hill.

Chris26er

Team MTBNJ.com-Halter's
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There is another tunnel but the dp side is too overgrown and the tunnel usually has water running through it. It would be cool to connect it to that vila trail or traverse up to the white trail

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Probably 80+ miles of park and we're tryin to get rid of that pesky less than a mile of road. Seriously, WTF!? Just about every Sunday am ,I head out 7-8am and do 25-35 miles, 4-5 hrs. Tryin to work it up to 45 miles @ some point. If you can keep up , all are welcome. Will post up on wknds that I'm goin fo sho

Panhead

Probably 80+ miles of park and we're tryin to get rid of that pesky less than a mile of road. Seriously, WTF!? Just about every Sunday am ,I head out 7-8am and do 25-35 miles, 4-5 hrs. Tryin to work it up to 45 miles @ some point. If you can keep up , all are welcome. Will post up on wknds that I'm goin fo sho

Count me in on this jaunt. A Hardtale or Bfat tour is something not to miss.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's

name it and I'll be there or convince me this Sunday to NOT go to creek and we do a special triple:getsome: I smell bfat/goat goodness brewing...

Did a nice 20 miler yesterday. Kinney > stephens pink > unmarked out to continental to north > yellow/white > white to tranquility > old stuyvesant rd > 517 to the school > pond trail > white > red > blue > white > orange back to the car.

Great ride! Its getting THICK out there though. 1000 gnar points to whoever mounts a sickle bar mower to their bike :)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions