misfit.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 414
  • DSC_0076.JPG
    DSC_0076.JPG
    262.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
PM SENT!!!!

Yes I'm shouting. Mine!

If you didn't get the PM, lemme know, my 'puter froze just then...

Thanks

Yeah, man! Hopefully you hear back soon. Offer is still out there if you need to try one out tho

Last edited:
If you wanna go 1x10. I have 2 extra hangers, save you on shipping/customs.

That sounds like a deal. Lemme get the cart before putting the horse up front though!:D

Thanks I will be in touch

Last edited:
That sounds like a deal. Lemme get the cart before putting the horse up front though!:D

Thanks I will be in touch

yeah, plus you need a few more part for the cart: rear wheel, RD and shifter, etc.

still a great deal for that price.

I guess you were serious about getting a 29er HT. Good deal! and on the more $$ ALC frame to boot! Good Luck with it!!!

Misfit was definitely on the short list. Now I'm going to have to do a clearance sale myself!

MikeP, I have a feeling I'll get used to it SS and never get around to gears. Or not. We'll see. Fun either way! But I will take the hangers, long as the deal gets done. I love parts...:D

Misfit was definitely on the short list. Now I'm going to have to do a clearance sale myself!

MikeP, I have a feeling I'll get used to it SS and never get around to gears. Or not. We'll see. Fun either way! But I will take the hangers, long as the deal gets done. I love parts...:D

I bet you can get some used parts that you need pretty cheap on here to go 1x10 (or 1x9), since we're basically all gear whores who keep upgrading, including me :D

I bet you can get some used parts that you need pretty cheap on here to go 1x10 (or 1x9), since we're basically all gear whores who keep upgrading, including me :D

It like a friggin' addiction but without the unpleasant side effects of jail time.
I still gotta get the deal done here but I'll be keeping my eyes open.

It's pretty staggering what I've spent off this forum! :p

Back
Top Bottom