Misc random mtb parts and other misc for cheap. Take my size 11 shoes!

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Updated 2/28/2018
Take these from me at Short Track!

Wheels posted in the other thread.

Cheap Vest. Size Medium. New w/ tags. $10

Misc Rings:
Vuelta 34T non-ramped. Two 32T ramped. $5 for all 3

Tiagra FD-4503 Triple Front Derailleur. Normal clamp - $5
Ultegra FD-5503 Triple Derailleur. Whatever the other type of clamp is called - $5

Delta Bike Rack. New. $20

Philips Daylight Clock. It's amazing how I can have a daylight clock and I just crawl under the covers. $20

SHOES!!!! I have a right foot that's horribly shaped and it's impossible for me to find shoes. My deformity is your gain.

SIDI Dominators. I spent way too much on these, but they kill my foot. :( I think I only wore them outside twice. Mostly tried to get them to work on the trainer.
$125 Size 45.5

Pearl Izumi shoes. I used these off and on but mostly they were just my spare set. $30 Size 46

Saucony Guide 8 Running Shoes. These are just too supportive for me. Maybe 30 miles? $50

misc1.jpgbikeshoes.jpgclock.jpg

Last edited:

domo

Handlebars & Stems:

Asiacom Carbon Handlebar $10
740mm 31.8mm clamp 5deg sweep

Raceface Aluminum handlebar $10
760mm 30mm clamp 9degree sweep

Raceface 50mm 30mm/Clamp Stem $10

Steve these 3 please
I'll text you manana

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Domo needs to actually contact me if he wants that stuff. Otherwise it's all available.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i keep seeing those asiacom bars coming up on ebay, but i like my teeth... did you use them at all?

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Actually I did use them. They don't seem bad, if anything they are thicker carbon than the bar that replaced it.

The only real reason I replaced them is I wanted more sweep. Let's be honest, the 3T bars I bought to replace these were probably on the factory line next to these Asiacom bars. I rock a chinese carbon road bike, Joy has inherited my carbon 29er, no issues.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
giant carboner bar please!

geez, youz got big feets

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Let me try this another way
(I uploaded the vid to YouTube and they smashed it for whatever reason)
IMG_0028.GIF

qclabrat

interested in the clock if it has FM for the little one who can't get up and the rack if it can be painted to match the bike
I can come by next week if you or Joy are around. I also owe you beers from our last exchange

Top Bottom