Miller Lane gate

I Ride Bikes

I noticed the new gate on Miller lane the other day. The electrical work isn't done yet but the gate is installed. Anyone have any info on it?

qclabrat

I noticed the new gate on Miller lane the other day. The electrical work isn't done yet but the gate is installed. Anyone have any info on it?
I remember seeing it a few months back and didn't think to ask. There's only that one house near the lot. But my guess is to stop people from going in after dark to do whatever they do there.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I remember seeing it a few months back and didn't think to ask. There's only that one house near the lot. But my guess is to stop people from going in after dark to do whatever they do there.

This reminds me of an interesting story. Years ago, one of my customers had just started dating his boss (but that's a whole other can of worms). He used to night ride with us up at CR and decided that the White Rock would be a nice romantic place to take his new girlfriend/boss. This was before the lookout was built, so he had blankets, candles and whatever romantic goodies he could think of.

Once finally going at it, he looks up and sees two lights coming at him. He thinks it's me and my friend and yells for us to "get the f' out of here." As the flashlights get closer and the two cops make it known that they weren't turning around they proceeded to jump up, naked and candles and hot wax flew everywhere. Cops gave them a nice talking to about them being too old for this.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This reminds me of an interesting story. Years ago, one of my customers had just started dating his boss (but that's a whole other can of worms). He used to night ride with us up at CR and decided that the White Rock would be a nice romantic place to take his new girlfriend/boss. This was before the lookout was built, so he had blankets, candles and whatever romantic goodies he could think of.

Once finally going at it, he looks up and sees two lights coming at him. He thinks it's me and my friend and yells for us to "get the f' out of here." As the flashlights get closer and the two cops make it known that they weren't turning around they proceeded to jump up, naked and candles and hot wax flew everywhere. Cops gave them a nice talking to about them being too old for this.

Must have been rookie cops. Mistakes were made. Flashlight stays off until I am RIGHT on top of them and get a good look before I announce my presence.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions