Miele road bike

addicted7369

for sale older miele road in great shape resently had up grades done by the infamus Jim Veerland looing to get 300.00 bucks for it and also have a fluid trainer for 50.00 bucks. I can post picks later.

GetAttachment.jpg5yw45.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg4652.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
The fact that Jim worked on it instantly increase value, but do you have any larger pictures? Your price is very entertaining for the masses that browse the board looking for a road machine, but I can only tell what color the frame is and your appliances :)

The fact that Jim worked on it instantly increase value, but do you have any larger pictures? Your price is very entertaining for the masses that browse the board looking for a road machine, but I can only tell what color the frame is and your appliances :)

I don't know how to put bigger pics up Pearl but hell yeah the factthat Jim worked on it makes it priceless LOL

upload the images to imageshack and copy past the for forums line into a post (it should start with
)

also what size? did i miss it?

Not sure what size it is but I'm 5'10" and it fits me perfect. Yes it is a vintage road bike but rides great I think it maybe like late 80's early 90's

Back
Top Bottom