MidSize SUV shopping

one piece crank

I guess my accounting is old, but I'd rather drive less or more efficiently and save the remainder for beer. For those who don't value $20, it's a four pack of other half to me

Sure $20 matters, but if it comes down to fuel or beer, I’ll have to choose wisely!

Ten bucks is ten bucks, eh?

Take off...

w_b

I gotta 03 Highlander bought new just keeps doin what it’s supposed to. Plain vanilla costs almost nothin to keep/run. My kids will prolly learn to drive in it and they’re only 7 now. A 10+ years newer vehicle gotta be even better, no?

RobW

Make sure you stick the stroller in the trunk. There's not much room for other stuff in the Outback.
At the Honda dealer now, I got plenty of room I think- there is that secret compartment under the main floor of trunk too970FAD26-9888-4E4E-8F89-B8D182703655.jpeg

RobW

Transit Connect is the answer you need, just wish they came with the focus st motor. My buddy had one and you could do anything with it, he just put bang bus stickers on his and got pulled over several times since his car match the description of another lol.
I love the idea of having one of those small panel vans, I wouldn’t need a garage and I can store my bikes in there with my tools- I don’t need room for kids lol

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
So maybe I should buy that extended warranty while I still can?

Pending price only thing I'd worry bout is the trans I'll get it for my wife's subbie since cvt and I drive it. keep up on your antifreeze changes and other preventative maintenance. All my issues are due to hard driven cars and Subaru really did have part numbers with high failure rates. It's why I've always used old legacy wheel bearings and cometic head gaskets. Every manufacturer has generations of cars like that have something that sucks, you just hope it's covered in a recall, fails early or it's a cheap part.

Reactions: rlb

StayHydrated

Swedish Chef
Da faq are you talking about
LOLOL. We looked at a Premium instead of a Limited, and didn't like the car. He wasn't pushy or annoying, and because we mentioned we kayak, he wrote the name of a kayaking guidebook on the back of his card since he paddles too. Dudeman was a riot.

A Kayaker's Guide to the Hudson River Valley: The Quieter Waters--Rivers, Creeks, Lakes and Ponds

Dingo

Honda! Cool!

I see you bought it at DCH. Ya know that is, Don't Come Here. Jk JK.
Congrats and enjoy it.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Now I know at least one person who would ever buy one of those design fails. Not quite wagon, not quite sedan. What are you!?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I see that you were able to fit a stroller.... but more importantly.... how many bikes can you fit in there? Priorities!

rlb

Pending price only thing I'd worry bout is the trans I'll get it for my wife's subbie since cvt and I drive it. keep up on your antifreeze changes and other preventative maintenance. All my issues are due to hard driven cars and Subaru really did have part numbers with high failure rates. It's why I've always used old legacy wheel bearings and cometic head gaskets. Every manufacturer has generations of cars like that have something that sucks, you just hope it's covered in a recall, fails early or it's a cheap part.

Just got a notice that the cvt warranty was extended. I fully plan to keep up on the maintenance since I do enjoy working on cars. Just a little harder to find the time these days!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Just got a notice that the cvt warranty was extended. I fully plan to keep up on the maintenance since I do enjoy working on cars. Just a little harder to find the time these days!
These are easy to work on as long as there rust free, only thing that is slightly harder because of space is anything with the heads not much room for spark plugs and removal or pulling heads, or changing cams but these are the Subarus of old yet where you could do dumb shit and boost numbers.

rlb

These are easy to work on as long as there rust free, only thing that is slightly harder because of space is anything with the heads not much room for spark plugs and removal or pulling heads, or changing cams but these are the Subarus of old yet where you could do dumb shit and boost numbers.

Haven't really dug around to see how much room there is for changing plugs, but I will take. Acloser look next oil change. 30k so I think there are a few other things to do too

Top Bottom