Maybe Warrior Dash might not come back next year....

If they are drawing between 10 and 14 thousand people to Morristown its no wonder the county welcomes them with open arms.(and legs). At this point I hope the organizer self distructs!
E&P
tSRt

Tough mudder is $150 (early entry) and they had over 20,000 entries during 2 days in NJ two years ago - nice haul!

Tough mudder is $150 (early entry) and they had over 20,000 entries during 2 days in NJ two years ago - nice haul!

you can sign up for the one in pa for $75 right naow

https://www.eventsprout.com/register/441

And I though spending $35 on a 0:45-1:15 bike race was expensive. I guess you are also paying for the extended expenses involved with the race infrastructure (or lack there of?). I was also pretty mind blown to learn that 5K's cost about as much as the bike races I do.

FUN FACT:
Everyone who ran last weekend got a medal.

*confetti*
:confused:

And I though spending $35 on a 0:45-1:15 bike race was expensive. I guess you are also paying for the extended expenses involved with the race infrastructure (or lack there of?). I was also pretty mind blown to learn that 5K's cost about as much as the bike races I do.

FUN FACT:
Everyone who ran last weekend got a medal.

*confetti*
:confused:

I went to the the warrior dash site and looked up the results...you would think for $75 you would at least get your time...but they just list the top 25 finishers, no times.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions