Maximum length of a thread title.

Dajerseyrat

So, I figured out the maximum length of a thread title allowed on here. And it's Unmoderated train wreck,troll away folks!Oh and something about a CF wheel set, elevation correction,Ke$ha and dog poop fetishes, 2 dogs 1 cup.

Dajerseyrat

The o
I would like to take this opportunity to take full credit for your previous thread going completely off the rails. I posted the Abraham Lincoln quote about Wikipedia, which led @jimvreeland to post about his Kesha obsession. Yes the thread was already headed in that direction, but I put it on the express track. You're welcome.
The only thing I'm upset about is that Kevin called my wheels the "Wallmart brand" of CF wheels, totally uncalled for. Talk all the shit you want about me, but never disrespect my bike.????

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The only thing I'm upset about is that Kevin called my wheels the "Wallmart brand" of CF wheels, totally uncalled for.

I have china carbon wheels on my fat bike. They have thousands of miles of rock smashing and they're still fine. I mean they are really banged up and I think one is cracked, but they still work fine. And I wouldn't worry about what anyone on the Internet thinks, especially Kevin.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I have china carbon wheels on my fat bike. They have thousands of miles of rock smashing and they're still fine. I mean they are really banged up and I think one is cracked, but they still work fine. And I wouldn't worry about what anyone on the Internet thinks, especially Kevin.

There are only 2 carbon rims out there, ENVE and everything that's made in China. Stickers on the rims are irrelevant.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
The o

The only thing I'm upset about is that Kevin called my wheels the "Wallmart brand" of CF wheels, totally uncalled for. Talk all the shit you want about me, but never disrespect my bike.????
So before china carbon flooded the market, only a few companies f'ed with carbon, first with aluminum brake track and then full carbon rims. During this time, Reynolds was the bottom of the barrel. However, maybe easton was lower due to the high number of broken spokes and rims. In any case, Reynolds was budget brand.

Since that time, I really have no idea on who falls where other than ENVE and ZIPP and niche brands being the top / near the top.

Dajerseyrat

So before china carbon flooded the market, only a few companies f'ed with carbon, first with aluminum brake track and then full carbon rims. During this time, Reynolds was the bottom of the barrel. However, maybe easton was lower due to the high number of broken spokes and rims. In any case, Reynolds was budget brand.

Since that time, I really have no idea on who falls where other than ENVE and ZIPP and niche brands being the top / near the top.
A lot of bike and bike part manufacturing is done in China for even some of the higher end bike brands. I'll let you know if I break one of my budget wheels. In fact that will be a new epic thread.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
A lot of bike and bike part manufacturing is done in China for even some of the higher end bike brands. I'll let you know if I break one of my budget wheels. In fact that will be a new epic thread.
China carbon was coined when unbranded stuff came around. And yeah, never buy carbon secon hand.

serviceguy

So, I figured out the maximum length of a thread title allowed on here. And it's Unmoderated train wreck,troll away folks!Oh and something about a CF wheel set, elevation correction,Ke$ha and dog poop fetishes, 2 dogs 1 cup.

Is it just me being bothered by the fact that the maximum length of a title is not expressed using a number? This thread is a fail since its infancy. Just sayin'

P.S. if you bothered to count you could have mentioned the maximum length appears to be 143...

Top Bottom