Master Carpenter

skyrokz

Hey everyone, I'm a Carpenter specializing in custom Kitchens, trim work and design along with custom tile projects, I am not looking for work as I am booked up for the next year to come but feel free to PM me with any questions or for advice on your upcoming project, I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability, as honestly and as promptly as possible FOR FREE.

If you would like to check out my line of craftsmanship please visit www.jemwoodworking.com

Last edited:

grivel g14

Hey everyone, I'm a Carpenter specializing in custom Kitchens, trim work and design along with custom tile projects, I am not looking for work as I am booked up for the next year to come but feel free to PM me with any questions or for advice on your upcoming project, I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability, as honestly and as promptly as possible FOR FREE.

If you would like to check out my line of craftsmanship please visit www.jemwoodworking.com

hi im moving into new jersey just joined mtbnj im a hard working carpenter looking for a job. My email is johnpbulk@yahoo.com send me a email if you would like to talk thanks.

Top Bottom