Mas Tequilla!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
For about a decade, let's call it the 95s, i was on a tequilla kick.
think we talked about it before. mostly Patron Anejo, and Cuestion, random on-sale.
Some more expensive but not often - one easy drinking bottle is the
Cuervo Tradicional - very affordable ($25-$30) and easy to drink.
very light. ran into a bottle today - i'll pair it with my cleanse shake i guess.....

IMG_2835.JPG

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Discovered Del Maguey single village mezcals while in Mexico many years ago.
142FCDB3-7C00-4943-868B-DAB21F4F19EF.jpeg
Yummy stuffs.

And I’m looking forward to cashing in my birthday gift from my sis-
Dinner at one of my favorite places in the world: Tequila Mockingbird.
Many a great night forgotten there.

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If you're into tequila and good steak, try The Copper Canyon in Atlantic Highlands....it is a tequila bar (they have over 150 diff kinds on hand) thecoppercanyon.com

Bonus is it's 1/4 mile from Carton Brewing...this is the beer thread you know...

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
If you're into tequila and good steak, try The Copper Canyon in Atlantic Highlands....it is a tequila bar (they have over 150 diff kinds on hand) thecoppercanyon.com

Bonus is it's 1/4 mile from Carton Brewing...this is the beer thread you know...

Submarino FTW (and the hangover.)
We did stupid things to drink bad tequilla.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
One of my worst hangovers was after I helped drink a bottle of Tequila Zapata in college. Later we realized that Zapata loosely translates to "boot" or "Shoemaker" in Spanish. So what "tequila of the boot"? Tasted like it the next day. o_O

This bottle was on the windowsill with about 1/4" in for the rest of the summer when Busch 16oz bottles were the normal drink. It was that bad.

1917866_328439965293_365584_n.jpg

Top Bottom