Marty's FAT 50 2018

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
weird.. might have ribs for dinner.

Heal well David.... how did that happen?
Not on a bike! I actually went to my buddy’s in East on for a Supercross party. Our tradition is racing carts at Lehigh Valley Gran prix. Long story short I came out of a turn onto the straightaway a bit too hot and broadsided the wall. Inertia plus a chest height seat folded me in half sideways. The only injury I have had that feels worse on day 6.

Bizarro

so snow now in the a.m. a bit? too cool if it is... but trying to get a gist on the temps and forecast a bit more...

oh.. I forgot but does the turnaround point have water or no? I assume no.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nothing provided.. There are places you can pop into a deli though, like in Califon.

xc62701

Ok so I know this is not a race but I know some of this want to make this a spirited "ride". The email says that you can start any time between 8:30 and 9:15. Who wants to leave when? I was planning on rolling out at 9am.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Ok so I know this is not a race but I know some of this want to make this a spirited "ride". The email says that you can start any time between 8:30 and 9:15. Who wants to leave when? I was planning on rolling out at 9am.
If the weather is clear I may head out at 8:30. Hoping I can hammer pretty good but we shall see. Upper back is pretty tender.

xc62701

I'd like to join ya but I'm not sure what the plan is. A bunch of the HB boys will be there as well and this just sounds more and more scattered. At this point I'm thinking about starting at 9 and putting in a good effort in and seeing who I can can see/catch/ride with. The backup plan is stopping at the deli/coffee shop/brewery somewhere along the way.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I'd like to join ya but I'm not sure what the plan is. A bunch of the HB boys will be there as well and this just sounds more and more scattered. At this point I'm thinking about starting at 9 and putting in a good effort in and seeing who I can can see/catch/ride with. The backup plan is stopping at the deli/coffee shop/brewery somewhere along the way.
No problem. I may be hurting more than pedaling anyways. This rib/back problem is picky.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm a few miles away from the Columbia trail between califon and high bridge. It's 23° and very windy. I'm on a hill though, so it won't be as windy on the trail.
I went to bed and it was 63°. That's just crazy how fast and how far the temp dropped.

Top Bottom