Map

trailhead

JORBA: Wildcat/Splitrock
JORBA.ORG
I look at that map and in my eye notice that most trails are fall-line as opposed to switchback.
You guys are going to get awseome strong riding that stuff !

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I look at that map and in my eye notice that most trails are fall-line as opposed to switchback.
You guys are going to get awseome strong riding that stuff !

It's hard to tell on that map, but there are switchbacks in many places, though the climbs are still pretty tough. It's no surprise that the guy that rides there the most is a regular on the cat 1 podium.

bucknejo

Any recommendations on a 1.5 - 2 hour loop? Haven't been here since new trails have come on the map.

huffster

Thanks for adding to Maprika. Any chance you have a high resolution JPG of that map you can post on here?

huffster

^Thank you! I haven't been there in awhile and would definitely use Maprika once there. But, in advance of the ride I like to study the map a little bit on a bigger screen to plan a route.

liong71er

^Thank you! I haven't been there in awhile and would definitely use Maprika once there. But, in advance of the ride I like to study the map a little bit on a bigger screen to plan a route.
hit me up when you wanted to ride here,i'll give you tour!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is it me or is there a blue trail that goes over the reservoir? If so, that's some mad trail building skill right there.

roc

it is a floating trail...seriously
Where is that? I've ridden there about 5 times now and hiked there a bunch of times and I'm not sure I've ever seen the blue trail. I usually come in from the circle off reservoir, and take yellow towards the top.

roc

Anybody want to ride high mountain this week? I got thru about 7.5 miles the other day and was wiped. I hit a lot of great single track, but would love a tour of that place.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
it is a floating trail...seriously

Ok I just looked this up. If I were to list the 50 states where I would think this most to least likely to be allowed, I would put NJ somewhere in the 50+ range. This is pretty awesome and makes me want to go up there just to see it.

Can you ride it? Have you tried and ended up in the water?

PS. Thanks for the map making efforts.

roc

Thanks for the heads up, not sure if I can make it or not yet, have to see the kids sports schedule. Im sure they are going to have makeup games. But if it sports schedule allow, I'll definitely be there.
Who knew, that when you're a parent, your kids schedule comes 1st!?
If you can ever get out during a weekday, let me know.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anybody want to ride high mountain this week? I got thru about 7.5 miles the other day and was wiped. I hit a lot of great single track, but would love a tour of that place.

I'm usually there for the Meetup ride on Thursdays, but I won't be able to make it this week. I could definitely give you a tour on another day, but I'm not sure about this week or next yet.

wlee

I ride there most wednesdays with the doggies and thursdays with the crew, all are welcome. The place is becoming a great place to ride just bring legs.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions