Manitou Mastodon, anyone have one?

Manitou stuff is really awesome these days! I have a custom tuned Pike RCT3, X-Fusion Sweep Roughtcut HLR (close), and Mattoc/Maston forks. The Manitou has the best damping and is very tunable especially with the IRT (Pro models only).

If you need any help, been rebuilding those for years.

Damn, I ordered mine from them on Sunday and it still hasn't shipped yet.. its supposed to go out today but haven't gotten a notification from then yet.
Just got my shipping notification. UPS ground from Colorado, will have it Tuesday. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just got my shipping notification. UPS ground from Colorado, will have it Tuesday. 🤷🏻‍♂️

i got note that they are going to send out of the PA location by friday -
does this mean they bulk ship stuff to a location, then split it for 'last mile' - ?
wow.

i got note that they are going to send out of the PA location by friday -
does this mean they bulk ship stuff to a location, then split it for 'last mile' - ?
wow.
They have a few locations, When I ordered Sunday I got an email saying it would ship by Wednesday and today got the UPS notification, its coming right from Colorado. They must've gotten another one in their PA warehouse and thats the one going to you.You'll probably it sooner than me.

Attachments

• 11A7569E-6D9E-4DBF-8FE0-CD44FFC55080.jpeg
    11A7569E-6D9E-4DBF-8FE0-CD44FFC55080.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 153
  • 50F20079-E02D-451E-86BE-1892C0756AA2.jpeg
    50F20079-E02D-451E-86BE-1892C0756AA2.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 147
Just got in my first ride with it at Lewis Morris and loved it. I can't compare to how it would have felt on that trail with a rigid fork, but I noticed the suspension and it felt like a regular mountain bike. I hit 4 PRs on climbs, can't say that was the fork but I could definitely see why people switch to a fat bike year 'round.

Back
Top Bottom