Main Lot Squirrel Theif

I am sure you all have encountered this extra friendly squirrel in the lot. He is a charmer and then when you let your guard down he will run up and snatch your food. This is exactly what happened while I was shooing this photo. he jumped into the trailer, grabbed my granola bar, pooped on the floor and ran off into the woods. photo Attached.[GALLERY=media, 69]Squrrel by Patrick Botti posted Mar 27, 2015 at 11:46 AM[/GALLERY]

Johnny Utah

He is very famous in the lot. I have had him as close as a foot from my hand to take a piece of food, he just won't make the commitment, but I am ure someone has accomplished the hand feeding.

I love that little guy.

Schilling

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Have to remember to keep my sunroof closed next time I park there.
i believe @Señor Aguas left his window down one day and the squirrel got in to his car and did some damage. another local left a sandwich in his topless jeep only to come back after a ride to find it on the ground torn apart and half eaten. this little mooch will sit at my feet, tap at my shoes like a dog and beg for a piece of my pretzel after a ride. he has no fear whatsoever.

rlb

Can't see it either. You need to go into your media and dig around and figure out the privacy settings for that image. I think there is a media tabtop somewhere, you can probably dig deeper and figure out the settings from there.

When you upload media I think the default is to be private, you need to change it to public at the time of upload.

[GALLERY=media, 69]Squrrel by Patrick Botti posted Mar 27, 2015 at 11:46 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 74]Squrrel2 by Patrick Botti posted Mar 28, 2015 at 12:54 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 75]Squrrel by Patrick Botti posted Mar 28, 2015 at 12:55 PM[/GALLERY]

Señor Aguas

image.jpg

Señor Aguas

I left my passenger side door open and he sneaked in and ate half of my banana. He also chewed up my shifter boot up rather nicely. I knew this beforehand by a nice note left on my windshield.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions