Mahlon (now ringwood) this weekend?

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I think this weekend I need some Mahlon or Allamuchy. What's everyone got planned??

heythorp said:
Wow monday morning at 9:50am and you are already planning the weekend ride.

I might do something on the SS but probably, no definatly not the mooch

I want to make sure people have time to plan. :) Can't you borrow a bike for the weekend? I have a hardtail 9spd (MRP Kit) rockhopper you can ride. The fork needs some TLC but I can put hope brakes on it and it's ready to ride.

Last edited:
24 hours of mooch is this weekend so personally I'd avoid that place. I was actually hoping for a Ringwood adventure since I've hardly ridden there. Anyone know the place? Maybe we want to join the RVCC ride Sat. morning??

ytc100 said:
24 hours of mooch is this weekend so personally I'd avoid that place. I was actually hoping for a Ringwood adventure since I've hardly ridden there. Anyone know the place? Maybe we want to join the RVCC ride Sat. morning??

oh crapola, I forgot about the 24hr at muchy. I've only been to Ringwood a few times but let's see if we can get Carl to go. He knows that place pretty well.

unless i have some unknown, pre-planned, wife induced fun, i'm in. please note, i know nothing about ringwood.

edit: i don't think the fun is wife induced, but something tells me i have "wedding" to go to on saturday. i say "wedding" b/c i think the people in question were already married in vegas like four months ago. so, pending this, i may be out. damn!

Last edited:
I am interested...

Although I think I actually have some mother-in-law induced fun this weekend, but as long as I can navigate around that, and assuming that my Kona will last a little bit longer. It didn't feel too good this past weekend at PP/LM. I will try my bike out one day during the week at MD to see if I really need to make the plunge and start shopping.

I have never been to Ringwood so I am hoping I can join you guys.

This would need to be an early morning ride for me Saturday. Got to be home by 1:30 latest. I may do the 8am RVCC ride...

ytc100 said:
This would need to be an early morning ride for me Saturday. Got to be home by 1:30 latest. I may do the 8am RVCC ride...

Where does that ride leave from?

I most likely will be going to Ringwood again this Saturday. Typically start around 8:30 or 9 AM. Mix of skill sets on the ride, and I might even bring the helmet cam to capture those 'skill induced' moments. :rolleyes:

we know it pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom