Lumpy/Bumpy

ryderX

I managed to clean most of LB on my my SS yesterday, though the last section threw me for loop. It reminds me of the technical sections of Michauex.
It's my new favorite in the North, the cool thing is you can park at the gate near Cranberry ledges and ride in just to hit this section few times for a quick after work ride. It's like a skate park for bikes. Too cool.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I managed to clean most of LB on my my SS yesterday, though the last section threw me for loop. It reminds me of the technical sections of Michauex.
It's my new favorite in the North, the cool thing is you can park at the gate near Cranberry ledges and ride in just to hit this section few times for a quick after work ride. It's like a skate park for bikes. Too cool.

If only you were not wearing those silly Mario Cippolini / Alberto Tomba Briko glasses. Geeshe!

ryderX

Come on now you must admit that the black on black ensemble was pretty sweet. Those glasses are rather garish, but fashion always comes at a price.

jdog

Shop Keep
Come on now you must admit that the black on black ensemble was pretty sweet. Those glasses are rather garish, but fashion always comes at a price.

I didn't even say Hi at 1st because I thought you were some euro-trasher.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
always the best cinematography...and i didnt have to mute the audio like on some peeps videos :D

pedals

Great video !! I only saw LB from the bottom lookin up, makes me want to get there. Ringwood has been on my list too, and seeing ur video, I'm siked. Looks awesome.

Chris26er

Team MTBNJ.com-Halter's
Team MTBNJ Halter's
LB is in great shape, hit it sunday and it was dry as a bone, other side of the mountain is a different story though

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
New favorite trail!!!! was there today for the first time.

me likes rocks

Thanks to all those involved...now I definitely will be going to Mooch more often

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Be careful if parking at the Sussex Branch lot off Waterloo Road. I've got friends on the local PD and they've warned me of several recent daytime break-in's.

Better off parking just a mile+ north at the parking ride in front of Cranberry Lake. Very safe there.

Chris26er

Team MTBNJ.com-Halter's
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hit it both ways today, damn, that's a fun trail either way. Rocks were covered with snow but not that slippery. MY new goal is to clear it Both ways by summer. Great f'n trail. Ithink something similar could be created off green.

jdog

Shop Keep
that was a fun video to watch.

I was finally able to watch this since I updated my Quicktime

I am actually in it!

Great work riding, filming and especially trail building.

The cold and snow has me itching to dig. Maybe I need to go someplace warm and dig?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions