Lucky's Revenge Endurance Race Aug 17, 2019

xc62701

9 for 50. 4 for 25. The chumps like myself are definitely going to die. I like this. Who in for a OOS group ride for the 25mi?

Well if you’re just doing the 25 then you could take all nine hours to do that if you want. Hell you could take nine hours to do the 15 mile loop. We’re more concerned if you are attempting the 50 mile and can’t do the 25 mile loop in four hours, to actually complete the 50 in nine hours.

But again, remember this is just an early thought. As we get more Intel on the course we may move up the start time or extend is the cut off times. There will be plenty of notice if either change.

xc62701

Gotta be honest I have never wanted to race before but I love mooch and this has piqued my interest and may do it not for race but just the group ride aspect

This is exactly what we’re looking for. Racers will come out to race anything. But we’d like to get more of the people who want to check out Allamuchy, maybe for the first time, and have a blast on these trails.

RNG1

Well if you’re just doing the 25 then you could take all nine hours to do that if you want. Hell you could take nine hours to do the 15 mile loop. We’re more concerned if you are attempting the 50 mile and can’t do the 25 mile loop in four hours, to actually complete the 50 in nine hours.

But again, remember this is just an early thought. As we get more Intel on the course we may move up the start time or extend is the cut off times. There will be plenty of notice if either change.

Maybe then call it 25 Hours of Allamuchy
? see what I did there?

phillychris498

Ryan, will there be day-of registration? My last day of summer work is the day before this in Boston. I really want to do this race but will be last minute in terms of being able to make it work.

Top Bottom