Lucky's Revenge Endurance Race Aug 17, 2019

rick81721

Lothar
Yup. That Lucky.

We have yet to do a full loop on the course but I’m thinking that nine hours will be the cut off for the 50. There will probably be a cut off for the first lap of the 25 at around four hours as well. If you’re not done, you’ll probably be making a shelter for the night at that point - and we want to go home.

How long is one lap?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
50 mile option: 2 loops of 25 miles
25 mile option: 1 loop of 25 miles
12 mile option: You are given a flare gun to fire when you hit 12. Then you lay down and wait for the helicopter.

xc62701

50 mile option: 2 loops of 25 miles
25 mile option: 1 loop of 25 miles
15 mile option: You are given a flare gun to fire when you hit 15. Then you lay down and wait for the helicopter.

☝️Has it right but the 15 is a cutoff of the main loop to make it 15 miles. And good news it’s the best part of the 25 mile loop ?

xc62701

Can I start early so I make the cutoff? Otherwise I'm just going to have to calmly explain to you that it's a state park and you can't make me stop riding. Yes I realize not all of the trails in the course are on state land.
You can keep riding as long as you want. As long as we know you’re safe and that you won’t be scored as finished :)

Top Bottom