Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@MadisonDan

F305E470-E526-46CE-9DAF-A0ABDA969A20.jpeg

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
YAY PICTURES! Sorry I don't have everyone and their mother photographer. This isn't my job and I don't sell the stuff, so I don't have days to edit photos.

This guy came out of the woods from Wildcat for 40 minutes, and once again disappeared into the forest. @JimN
IMG_7127.jpg

Congrats on the top spot today @Dominique! I bet you had a lot to talk about at your party.
IMG_7142.jpg

@MissJR made us cupcakes, and then raced bicycles. Welcome to Cross!
IMG_7148.jpg

@seanrunnette on his 79cm bicycle.
IMG_7160.jpg

Who's this guy!? And where has he been for the last few years? @graveyardman67 with the LEANS.
IMG_7161.jpg

@Delish always pro.
IMG_7214.jpg

@MadisonDan always making himself hurt.
IMG_7220.jpg

This was @Dominos face the entire race, though this is actually the finish line right before seeing the rest of the family. Those kids are the best cheerleaders.
IMG_7285.jpg

@Norm and @UtahJoe strategizing before Utah got tired of thinking and just punched the hammer for a 3rd place finish on a MOUNTAIN BIKE in NEW JERSEY.
IMG_7295.jpg

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
just seeing these pics makes my legs hurt. I really need to pop my 2018 CX Race cherry.

I was going to ask if Utah was on a CX bike.

You guys really let him podium on a FS MTB? Shame.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
just seeing these pics makes my legs hurt. I really need to pop my 2018 CX Race cherry.

I was going to ask if Utah was on a CX bike.

You guys really let him podium on a FS MTB? Shame.
Wasnt much of a disadvantage... big tires on the muddy turns wasn't fun.... if I do this again I have to remember to put my skinny tires on Rocket Ron's are useless on the grass.....good times hanging with everyone ... Hilltop crew did a great job. Bobs first race... by the end of the day I think he ended up with more miles than me
20180929_120848.jpg

Top Bottom