Lost & Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lost
A car key at the lower white section by ranger station area in Stephens.
Looks like this
image.jpeg

Tionegear

Anyone find a race strap like this one at Ringwood this week? It would have had a 29er tube, 2 co2's a crank brothers tool, and a tire lever. I know it's a long shot but I thought I'd try.Race Strap.jpg

TheGerd

Lost my car key today at Six Mile. Think it might be by the picnic bench in the Canal lot. Have not been able to get back there yet to look.

TheGerd

Lost my car key today at Six Mile. Think it might be by the picnic bench in the Canal lot. Have not been able to get back there yet to look.

Key and owner reunited, went back to the picnic bench in the Canal lot and there it was sitting on the bench where I sat.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Fender found at Chimney Rock tonight:

Anyone lose a rear fender tonight? If so, I wedged it on top of the bulletin board at the Newmans lot.

terrabike01

Anyone lose a pair of gloves at Chimney Rock this week? Found them on Wednesday in the parking lot. They are lonely and want to go home.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I forgot that MTBNJ has a lost and found section. Found a clear pair of Purity brand eye protection on the white trail Ringwood Sunday 5/7/17.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I found a pump on the Beach Glen Trail at Wildcat today. If you lost one there, let me know what it was and I'll find a way to get it back to you.

Rusty

Found today on the LHT in the office park that leads to the D&R Canal, one saddlebag. Describe the contents accurately and we'll get this thing back to you....

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
LOST
My teen daughter and her friend wore helmets to beach bbq at cranks. Left said helmets behind. The good was my old white helmet which may cause Disease the bad is the other is my wives new helmet, that would be the black one. A small black Lazer with a brim. Please if you found it I will handsomely trade for it back of a beverage of choice.
Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom