lost dof on th campsite side

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey everyone I got a text today from the park rep that a black poodle was lost on the camp site side around 2 pm today if anyone sees it or finds it the owners phone number is posted on the kiosk at hospital road..

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
Thats weird as I ran into a fella on Monday that said he lost a black poodle there a few days ago and that it was reported seen at allaire and he was there looking for it. Wonder if he found it and lost it again :hmmm:

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Alright so either my I-phone or the park reps. phone decided to hold text messages for a week or so before delivery so I am about a week off on this. Sorry but I blame technology...

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Mike. FYI. It's 2014.

and when I saw it was you that responded I thought you were going to ask what is a "dof" :) BTW: there are only two people that I know that still have flip phones and Chris B. is one...

Frank

Sasquatch
BTW: there are only two people that I know that still have flip phones and Chris B. is one...
Make that three and Cindy wants to know if you have a problem with that. ;)

Its pretty hard to lose a dog (or dof) thats on a leash, no??
E&P
They had the dof for less than a week when it took off. They live in Brick IIRC and it got as far as Allaire. I saw it twice last weekend but it's afraid of men so it should be fun to try and catch. It's a quick little lapdof.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions