lost at Rutgers Eco!...

pygmypony

and no, i'm not talking about the football team!

i lost one of these lights while riding eco the other day. lemme know if anyone finds it!

thanks!
1539179185063.png

CrankAddictRich

Joe... I've been all over Eco this week. I haven't seen it. If I hit it at all next week, I'll keep an eye out. Do you have any idea where you lost it? i.e. Can you think back and remember if you had it on the bike at one point, but then noticed it was missing it at a different point.

w_b

The new trail eats all. Lost my phone down the switches to the lil stream cross last time. Thankfully knew it right away and there it was.

CrankAddictRich

The new trail eats all. Lost my phone down the switches to the lil stream cross last time. Thankfully knew it right away and there it was.

That new trail is fun.... some fast flows sections then the boardwalk section, then the tight downhill switches to the stream and then the tight, grassy bump fest on the way back. There's one turn before the downhill switch back that has caught me out a few times... I come into it way hot and then with the bike leaned over, I seem to hit a stump or root inside my rear tire that bucks me every time.

pygmypony

Joe... I've been all over Eco this week. I haven't seen it. If I hit it at all next week, I'll keep an eye out. Do you have any idea where you lost it? i.e. Can you think back and remember if you had it on the bike at one point, but then noticed it was missing it at a different point.
thanks rich - unfortunately i didn't realize it was gone until i got home. sadly it's lost...a donation to the trail gods

pygmypony

That new trail is fun.... some fast flows sections then the boardwalk section, then the tight downhill switches to the stream and then the tight, grassy bump fest on the way back. There's one turn before the downhill switch back that has caught me out a few times... I come into it way hot and then with the bike leaned over, I seem to hit a stump or root inside my rear tire that bucks me every time.
oh yeah, i also noticed you took my KOM today on the new section...game on!

Top Bottom