LOST!!!! - 29" wheel with green hub - Allaire Lot 2/27/16

Rdoonz

In a totally bone-headed move, I mounted my bike in the bed of my truck at the end of my ride and drove home without my front wheel. I realized it when I got home and went to put the bike away.....UGH! If by any chance someone happens to come across a 29" wheel with a lime green hub in the parking lot, please contact me through the forum or give me a ring on my cell phone 732-789-4412. Thanks.

Interesting coincidence, cause my ride is also a Superfly. I figure someone probably grabbed the wheel already and I'm just hoping they hold on to it. If I wasn't over an hour away, I would have gone back already.

But thanks for the contact info

1 hour drive versus buying a new wheel and cassette / tire . I would have returned immediately

$%#$ I saw the damn wheel when I was pulling out of the lot, but thought it belonged to the group near it. Should have picked it up.

Locals @Frank, @Johnny Utah, @mike_243 the wheel is leaning against the sign in the back, dead center of the lot by the port-o-john.

I saw it there as well and it was gone when I came out thought the same thing, that it was someone's nearby. I won't do that again. I hope you get it back.

word on the street is that he is headed down
I got the wheel back!

Since I took the ride down to find the tire, I figured that I would take it for a spin and noticed the rotor was bent(I probably got run over, most likely by me). It was weird that none of the spokes or rim were bent. I took it to the LBS and they told me that it would cost $40 for the new rotor and a wheel truing. All things considered, a small price to pay.

Special thanks to @Johnny Utah who called me, then called someone he knew and told me the wheel was spotted in the parking lot. Thanks also to @Uzzi_SL for offering to cruise by the lot and hold onto the wheel for me. I have Mad Love for the mountain biking community :D

I got the wheel back!

Since I took the ride down to find the tire, I figured that I would take it for a spin and noticed the rotor was bent(I probably got run over, most likely by me). It was weird that none of the spokes or rim were bent. I took it to the LBS and they told me that it would cost $40 for the new rotor and a wheel truing. All things considered, a small price to pay.

Special thanks to @Johnny Utah who called me, then called someone he knew and told me the wheel was spotted in the parking lot. Thanks also to @Uzzi_SL for offering to cruise by the lot and hold onto the wheel for me. I have Mad Love for the mountain biking community :D
Glad to be of your assistance. I rode past it thinking... Damn. Someone's gonna miss that.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions