Looking for shockwiz to rent

Danimal

My suspension currently sucks and interested in seeing if this would sort me out. I would prob say I'd need it for 1-2 weeks.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
So how does this thing work?
You slap it on and ride around for a bit and it tells you what psi you should be at?

Karate Monkey

It's best to session it on a trail. Ride a loop, check settings, adjust, ride, adjust, etc. There's the human factor to consider, but that's the best way, imo.

qclabrat

It's best to session it on a trail. Ride a loop, check settings, adjust, ride, adjust, etc. There's the human factor to consider, but that's the best way, imo.
I saw Dan asked to rent for a week or two so thought there was more to it
Sounds like a weekend rental would be sufficient

@Danimal, you still have the CCDB? I hear it's a hard shock to get right but once you got it, its like butter

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.

@Danimal, you still have the CCDB? I hear it's a hard shock to get right but once you got it, its like butter

Well, it'll give you different results at different parks. It'll spit out suggestions for Chimney Rock, and then something completely different for 6-Mile. I ended up setting it up sort of in the middle and run the bike open in rocks and on pedal platform south of the rocks.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I ride my enduro rig for both downhill and trail riding. After fiddling with suspension between the two all last year I feel like I need to do this. Would be awesome to know exactly how to setup for each style...

Danimal

Yes, running the DB air but my issues are with my pike. Seems to always be too stiff in the chunk even after a rebuild and new debonair.

Top Bottom