Delete- Looking for 3ring square taper crankset

chuprinko

Hi all, perhaps in an old parts box?? Looking for a 3ring square taper 9 speed crankset for my son's mtn bike, 175 arms. First time in 30 years of cycling a pedal came out and stripped the threads of the crank. Don't need anything fancy, but trying to get it ready before he heads to college to use on the campus.
Neil
973-479-2225.

Twillso

Hi all, perhaps in an old parts box?? Looking for a 3ring square taper 9 speed crankset for my son's mtn bike, 175 arms. First time in 30 years of cycling a pedal came out and stripped the threads of the crank. Don't need anything fancy, but trying to get it ready before he heads to college to use on the campus.
Neil
973-479-2225.

I have on that you are welcome to. I believe these are the specs: Shimano M371, 44/32/22

I'm located in Sayreville.

Tom

Dingo

If you dont find one, there is a bike shop in scotch plains that has a chitload of old bike parts. They had a hub shift chain for a 1970 Raleigh chopper sturmey archer 3 speed.

chuprinko

I have on that you are welcome to. I believe these are the specs: Shimano M371, 44/32/22

I'm located in Sayreville.

Tom
Hi Tom. Thanks. I will have to coordinate maybe a night this week. I work in Madison, so could leave from there. Any evenings better for you?

Top Bottom